1. You have a choice of two styles. Equipe is the standard Jersey we order for stock. FS Pro has flat seams, wider arm bands with no gathering, a silicone waist grabber, full zipper standard and is about $10 more than the Equipe.
2. Jerseys come in Club Cut and Race Cut. The Club Cut is standard ordered for inventory. It is a little longer in the back with a little deeper pockets. The Race Cut is a European fit with an elasticized bottom hem. It has been noted that this runs between 1 to 2 sizes smaller than the Club Cut. No cost difference.
3. The Equipe comes in two fabrics: Genesis is the standard ordered for inventory and is an upgrade from the Airies Micro Plus (AMP) fabric which is about $5 less.
1. Shorts come in two fabrics; Triton and Forza. The Triton is the standard fabric ordered for inventory. The Forza is a high compression fabric and is $15 more.
2. Bibs, Knickers, and Bib Knickers are also available in Artico Thermal Spandex. This fabric is fleece backed and offers protection to 40°.
3. All Bottoms offer a choice of 4 pads. These are better explained on their site.
1. Sol Skin Arm UV Protectors and Artico Thermal Spandex Arm Warmers are available under Arm Warmers. The Sol Skin are lightweight, offer superior sun protection and have a 50+ UPF rating. The cooling power of these are increased by soaking with water during a hot ride.